Weresdrim.art Refund Policy complies with Australian Consumer Law, which is pro consumer and guarantees a working product, or if majorly faulted, some form of compensation is guaranteed.
1 Digital Art Commissions (Artwork):
- Refunds are up to the discretion of Weresdrim after payment is made while a drawing is in queue.
- Changes (at equivalent value, such as switching the character commissioned) may be made by the commissions during this process, though they must be agreed upon by Weresdrim.
- During the drawing process, and potentially after the artist decides an artwork is complete, a commissioner can request changes if their original request differs from the artwork provided.
- If after the artwork is deemed complete by the artist and the original request agreed upon still is majorly faulted, a refund can be requested. Minor faults may be eligible to minor refunds as a percentage of the commission to be refunded or used as a discount to a future commission at the commissioners discretion.
- A fault does not apply if you asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the artist or were unclear about what you wanted. Please be clear about your request when commissioning in order to guarantee your purchase’s specifications.
- A fault also does not necessarily apply if you are simply unhappy with how your commission turned out so long as the artist reasonably completed the request to your specifications. Despite this, the Weresdrim’s best efforts are always put toward listening to the commissioners needs throughout the drawing process and ensuring the commissioner is happy with their commission.
1.2 Client Changing an existing order
- A request to change an order can be made any time prior to a notification being received that the commission has started to be worked on. (this notifcation being received from [email protected] or wherever else the client reached out to Weresdrim such as on Twitter).
- Any request to change an order is to be put forward via email at [email protected] or another communication method with correspondence to Weresdrim.
- In the case of a change, a similar commission (similar in way of components such as amount of characters, thereby determining price) may be requested for the same rates paid for the artwork. This change is as if the commission were to be made again at the time of original purchase. This may include prices that are decreased compared to current prices if current prices have increased since time of original purchase.
- Additional characters and other increases to the existing commission may be added, though at current rates as opposed to original. (Note these prices are likely to be the same if no price increase has occurred recently)
- The artist reserves the right to decline a new changed commission proposal, as the substance of the commission idea may change. In the case of this, the commissioner can rethink their idea once more or keep with the same commission.
1.3 Weresdrim Cancelling an Order
- Weresdrim reserves the right to cancel an order at any time for any reason, though often the reason is given.
- Occasional circumstances may occur whereby the artist can no longer, or no longer wishes to complete a commission at no fault of the customer. Depending on such circumstances a change in commission may be available, though in all circumstances a refund will be available in the event of an artist led cancellation.
- In some circumstances a refund may be requested and given in times where a product either cannot be delivered or is somehow faulted in a major way.
- Additionally, sometimes refunds are given to those regardless of reason. Though this is still left to the discretion of Weresdrim.
- Any refund requests may be sent to [email protected]
Digital Art Commission Request and Delivery:
- A commissioner submits their request via the form at weresdrim.com/commission-request.
- Within a few days at most, the request is responded to by Weresdrim, using the email [email protected]
- This response contains details such as whether or not the commission has been accepted, whether any changed need to be made in order to agree to do the commission etc.
- If accepted, a price will be quoted. This price is custom and can vary depending on the request. A pricing guide can be viewed at weresdrim.com/commissions. This price is quoted depending on payment method, which can change currency and discount. Prices are listed in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
- Additionally a time estimate will be given on how long a commissioner will likely have to wait before their commission is started. At certain times the commission queue can be busy and thus leave commissioners waiting. This historically has never been over a 60 day wait. The commissioner can ask at any time via email ([email protected]) or another contact method, to find out how any estimate for how long until their commission starts being worked on.
- Upon starting the commission, the commissioner will receive a notification from Weresdrim ([email protected]) stating the commission has been started. At this point on average their commission should be completed within a week, often much sooner, though this largely depends on the size of the commission itself.
- After payment has been received, the commissioner will be sent a confirmation that their payment has been received via email from [email protected]
- After a commission is complete, a digital version (PNG at full resolution) is sent out to the commissioner to the same E-mail used in the commisioner’s request form at weresdrim.com/commission-request. This is also the same E-mail used in correspondance between Weresdrim and the commissioner.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you submit a request form we collect certain information from you, including your name, email, and other relevant information pertaining to your commission. We refer to this information as “Request Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Request Information that we collect to communicate with clients and solely to arrange a client’s commission to their specifications.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For instance, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, potentially including to Australia, Canada and the United States and others.
When you place a request through the Site, we will maintain your Request Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Though there is no adult content contained on the Site, the Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.